ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Excellent composition. Loved it!

Snapdragon Snapdragon

Sounds awesome, wish I could compose like this. A+

NemesisTheory responds:

Thank you! And everyone can with enough practice, at least in my opinion XD

Kindred (Super Metroid) Kindred (Super Metroid)

One of my favorite games of all time, and you just made it better!

Excellent rendition.

DKC - Fear Factory1 DKC - Fear Factory1

Slick

Nice combination of synths. Good amount of bass too. :)

Darkmoor responds:

thx man

Thinking In Slow Motion Thinking In Slow Motion

Amazing

I think it's great. Flows so nice. Nice to take a break from the fast paced music I normally listen to.

SuperGoodSound responds:

Likewise - it is nice to take a break from my job and go through these comments. There's a season for everything as they say.

Twilight Canon Twilight Canon

Not bad at all

Canon is one of my favorite songs.

The only thing I can say is that you should back down the secondary voices there in the middle rather than jacking up the dBs on the melody to get the voice to come through, it got really loud.

Otherwise a nice piece.

Better Off Alone (Final) Better Off Alone (Final)

Remix. Really?

The low score is probably from the fact that it sounds identical to Alice Deejay's Better Off Alone. All you did was match synth sounds and remake it.

IMO, for it to be a remix there needs to be something noticeably different. Work out a new bass line or melody. Something.

Kelemanga responds:

Well I'm sure it's not a perfect remix, but I'm sure I didn't deserve this. Next time before you write a review, think about what you're writing. This piece of music took weeks of effort, and my idea was to enhance the original, that's what I have done, and if you listen, I HAVE put different patterns in. It's people who think like you that get me such low ratings.
I'm normally nice about things but I've had enough now. If NG are simply going to rate badly/well on the account that they either like/don't like the genre, or like you, just generally don't think through their reasoning, then I'm out of here.

Something in the Sound Something in the Sound

Smooth

This track is nice to listen to. I forgot I had it on and it just kept looping and never got annoying.

Happy Bird Happy Bird

Not bad

Quality was a little low though. A little clearer would be nice.

Legion Of The Dark Domain Legion Of The Dark Domain

well...

A lot of the tracks were clipping which made it sound bad. I could see this going somewhere once it's cleaner. And holy crap the long high note...